Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random Stuff !

Some Random Pictures and review !

Adele

Sleeping Cannot Tahan at Sunway Medical Hospital

Karaoke Session !

My Beloved Sister <3>
My Beloved Cute FATTY sister =3


SO lovely =)


My BIG SISTER !

Poser is back !

He is good huh !

Brother Kin stop lo !

Hi , i am Beast .. I got no fear and no feel !
but i love FREE !

Hey,anyone has bigger spec then me?


I doubt my tongue can touch my chin .. haih

bi ah bi , turn back your head to normal la.

Just now turn to the right , now to the left ... haiyo

acting cute ? =D

I think that medium size Charco is cuter then you =P

Awesome picture ! =P


WHATS THIS ? WTF ??? ANYONE CAN TELL ME ?





ITS TIME TO SLEEP , OINK OINK !!
Everyone Good Night ! Sweet Dream ! Take Care !
Very tired of blogging this post already. Spent hours on it =D



No comments:

Post a Comment